OUR MISSION…..To form a Christ-centered Catholic community where faith and learning are lived and celebrated daily through Gospel values and academic excellence.
Top Reasons Parents Send Children to Holy Trinity:
1. We offer strong faith formation
2. We keep class sizes small (12-18 students per class)
3. Our students enjoy academic success during and after their time at Holy Trinity
4. We provide a welcoming, family oriented environment
5. Children feel safe at Holy Trinity
6. Children learn to display respect for others at Holy Trinity
7. Children develop an appropriate set of values
8. Parents find it easy to contact school personnel
9. Parents have many opportunities for involvement in school activities
10. Children have a good relationship with our teachers
Holy Trinity's PTO would like to invite you to participate in the 1st Annual Spring Boutique on Saturday April 12, 2014.
We are currently looking for Vendors for the show. Please contact Lisa Leidenfrost at (320) 630-5565 for more information and sign up details.
5 - Wednesday Ash Wednesday
5 - Wednesday Toddlers Have Class
6 - Thursday Regional Spelling Bee
9 - Sunday Carnival 11-3pm
13 - Thursday No School- Kids Place PJ/Movie Day
14 - Friday No School- Kids Place St. Patrick's Day
16 - Sunday Introduction of 1st Communion candidates at the weekend liturgies.
24 - Monday Maintenance Committee
25 - Tuesday Band Concert 5-12 Grade
26 - Wednesday Toddlers Have Class
28 - Friday No School - Teacher Workshop
31 - Monday Parent Meeting for all parents-
6 - Sunday 1st Communion- Lastrup
12 - Saturday PTO Spring Boutique
15 - Tuesday MNSAA Accrediation Team
16 - Wednesday MNSAA Accrediation Team
27 - Sunday 1st Communion - Harding
27 - Sunday 1st Communion- Buckman
4 - Sunday 1st Communion - Pierz